Ohio-Northeast

Nails

Hey ladies...Can anyone recommned a nail place in the Westlake, Rocky River, Avon, Avon Lake area?  I'm having a hard time finding places and want somewhere that will do a good job...just for me, mom and one of my aunts.  Thanks!!!
B&D 09/06/09 image image

Re: Nails

• edited December 2011
    We're going to this place in Westlake on Center Ridge Road.  I can't remember the name but if you know the area it is in the same shopping center as a tanning salon and Dining with Panos.  It is east of Bradly but west of Dover Center.  My sis made the appointments so if you're interested and can't find the name, let me know. They aren't a super fancy salon but they do a great job for a great price!  You can bring food or wine if you want.  I think a mani/pedi combo is like $45 or something like that. 
  • jlukcojlukco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the venetian nail salon in rocky river, they do a great job it is in the same plaza at the pub bar
  • edited December 2011
    I've had good experiences at Charles Scott in Westlake and Spa West in Westlake, but the best manicure I've ever had was at Ichiban Salon in Westlake....nails looked perfect for a full week!
  • vmcelhanvmcelhan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the nail clinic in avon is wonderful! renee did my pedi and full set for the wedding and everything turned out beautiful.  MIL has been going there for years, and their prices are very decent.  GL!
  • devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we did pre-wedding nails at Charles Scott in Rocky River. I love that salon.
  • TBHCJSTBHCJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used venetian nails in rocky river, but mainly because we had a big group and they can accommodate that. if it's just the three of you, I would recommend spa west or charles scott rocky river
  • bparinebparine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cwheels82...can you get me the name of that place? thanks!!! thanks girls, this was a big help.  only 17 more days:)
    B&D 09/06/09 image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards