Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My most amazing...surprising propsal!

Hi all and congrats!!! Im a so bloody excited!!!! My fiancee proposed 12/15/12...which is the anniversary of my grandmothers passing. I have to tell you...he couldnt have picked a better date!!! Something wonderful to replace an otherwise horrible date!!! He is a worship pastor at our church and I was directing our yearly christmas show for our dinner theater. It was closing night. He stood beside me in the tech booth for most of the night, running the sound, except for the 15 mins while he performed as a singing shepard!!! At the end of the show, he called all of the cast & crew up on stage for their final bow! He then called the director up...me....to introduce me. This is all usual. Everyone tood and clapped while I bowed. All of the sudden, the audience of over 300+ started roaring and clapping louder!!! I thought, "wow, they really liked the show!" What I didnt realize is what they were seeing! He was fusing, underneath his shepards costume to get the ring out!!! Before I knew it, he was on his knee! I was so surprised that I forgot to answer him!!! One of my cast, into a mic, said "you didnt answer him" then shoved the mic to me! I joking said, " I dont know, theres no script for this!!!" hahaha!!! Of course I said, Of course!!!! The entire auditorium erupted in laughter and cheers!!! What a most amazing proposal from the most amazing man!!!! One of the best parts, is all recorded!! good thing, cause while he was talking all mushy about me, before he got down on his knee, I was busy director my stage hand to give various actors there flowers!!!! haha! I missed some of the best part!!! What a great memory!!!! My guy as a shephard proposing!!! :()

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif

Re: My most amazing...surprising propsal!

• Options
    Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Thank you!!!! Happy 1st Anniversary!

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • Options
    Thank you! Same to you! Wow! 2 weeks!!!! ou must be so excited!!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_my-most-amazingsurprising-propsal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:2c3a7f06-c649-422b-9259-bd99e6363475Post:b5b642f7-d9eb-4b2f-a549-2863b9d04ccd">Re: My most amazing...surprising propsal!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you! Same to you! Wow! 2 weeks!!!! ou must be so excited!!!!
    Posted by LAM2228[/QUOTE]

<div>Awwww!  So sweet of you to notice. Thank you!</div>
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    of course! You are welcome!!

• Options
    Cute! Congratulations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards