Ohio-Northeast

More limo Qs! lol

Hi ladies!!! Thank you for steering me away from Aqua Limo - I think I am going to check out Thomas Limousine pretty soon and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Northwest Limousine?  I think it got good reviews on the Cleveland hotlist - TIA! :-D sorry for all of the limo Qs!~ lol

Re: More limo Qs! lol

• edited December 2011
    I was going to check out those places too, but their prices were higher than All Occasions. If you check out Limobusters, make sure you know what vehicle you're getting. Friends of mine who chose them did not get the vehicle they reserved and it was dirty.
  • edited December 2011
    I am meeting with Thomas Limo on Monday next week to book a shuttle bus for our wedding. They have been very responsive and there prices were reasonable compared to several other local limo companies. Their fleet of vehicles seems newer too. So we'll see how it goes.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are from Akron there's this little limo place across from St. Thomas Hospital, I want to say it's like B.G. Bree's...it's next to a bar, or part of a bar...whatever.  They rent for $175 an hour plus tip...with NO minimum...so it could be rented for an hour if need be.  My cousins both rented from them at their weddings, my sister got the stretch hummer for her prom and we're gonna book them for our wedding next Sept.  The phone number is 330.434.7737.Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Thomas Limo and they have been very nice/accomodating so far. But will let you know after the wedding in 4 weeks how it goes!!
  • mocklerjamocklerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We too have booked Thomas Limo for a shuttle to and from hotel for our guests and one for bridal party to drive around and take pictures.  Of all the one's my FI researched he felt best about them.  He said that they had a newer fleet and they looked like they were taken care of much better then others were.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards