Just Engaged and Proposals

Proposal... FINALLY =]

I had been dating my boyfriend for four years, and everyday wondered to myself why he wasnt popping the big question. was he not ready? Was he waiting for something better to come along? I started to get nervous and doubt myself but just held out and decided when he was ready, It would be the right time. that being said, as our anniversary got nearer, I started to get excited, even though I told myself I would be patient. We decided to go away and booked a hotel. We were laying in bed watching horror movies and he reached over, got out a ring box and said, "Erin, Happy Anniversary!" I opened the box to find.... a beautiful pair of earings!! (They are gorgeous) The next day, (our actual anniversary day) he wants to go get ice-cream, and I am complaing about not wanting to walk, to tired, blah blah blah, but I concede and go. We are walking in our local park and come to a bench, which is covered in BEAUTIFUL tulips and I bend down to pick one up, and when I stand up, he is on his knee with a ring asking me to marry him! I didnt think it could get any better until I learned his best friend had been there in the distance taking pictures!!  All in all, it was worth the wait, and I am super excited to be planning our wedding!!

Re: Proposal... FINALLY =]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards