Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

A Dream Come True!

Okay...so I've been reading these blogs, and I wanna congradulate (sp?) everyone on their proposals...so romantic!! Mine...happened at Disney World... at the Grand Floridian. :)

Vincent and I were on our way to meet my family at the Grand Floridian for dinner. As we entered the lobby, the orchestra on the second floor began playing "Beauty and The Beast (Tale as Old as Time)", and I'm just thinking "Oh My gosh! What perfect timiing we have!! They're playing our Disney Song!!"

We see my family on the second floor, and Vincent asked me, "Jessi...they're playing our song...May I have this dance?" I'm beaming at this point, thinking this is just perfect! As we're dancing, we're just lost in eachother's eyes...and it feels like we're the only ones in the resort...He whispers how he loves me and is so happy that we have eachother...towards the end of the song, he spins me around. When I finish spinning, he is down on one knee with the ring! He whispered "The time I've been with you has been nothing but a perfect fairytale...and I want us to have our Happily Ever After. Will you marry me?"

My reaction: "OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Yes yes YES!!!!" Everyone applauded... I cried, he teared up...It was truly magical.
imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A Dream Come True!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards