Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Just Engaged as of this morning :)

And I'm So EXCITED!

The past couple weeks I've had a lot going on and not had much time for myself. My sister just got married and my brother just deployed to Iraq. So, needless to say, I've been extremely stressed out.

My Fiance'(I love saying that) planned a trip to the beach just for the two of us. We left on Wednesday at lunch time. Thursday when i woke up, He was GONE! no where to be found. I of course called and called and called his cell phone until he finally picked up. he told me he had gone to get us breakfast he'd be back shortly. Of course i thought nothing of it. 

Well Friday i pass a car just like the one his best friend drives and the guy even looks like Brody. but, he assured me it wasn't him  and kept telling me i needed rest im getting delusional. We went to dinner friday night at my favorite resturant at the beach (D i c k ' s Last Resort) and after went back to the hotel room and called it a night.

Well i wake up this morning and no sign of my Fiance again! This time i wait an hour before i start calling him. no answer. about two hours after i wake up, his best friend and his gf comes strolling in our room like they own the place, they had my Fiance's room card.

Right then i knew something was up. But still didn't have a clue as to what. He says him and his GF are down for the weekend too. and she walks out on the balcony and of course i follow her. Just to find my Fiance on the beach, with the words "Will You Marry Me?" written in the sand.

After about an hour of Oh My God! is this really happening, i finally said yes!

Re: Just Engaged as of this morning :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards