Ohio-Northeast
Options

Wedding dress info

Disclaimer. I LOVE ebay. You could call me an addictSo there I was, browsing ebay again and type "wedding dress" in the search. Thousands of dresses came up. Gorgeous! New and used. There are chinese companies on there that make them for next to nothing. Made to measure. Many of them have great feedback ratings with hundreds of sales under their belt There are also many 2 dress brides on there who are trying to get rid of the 2nd dress.I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but maybe something to considerhttp://clothing.shop.ebay.com/Wedding-Apparel-Accessories-/3259/i.html?_nkw=wedding+dress&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

Re: Wedding dress info

• Options
    KayH23KayH23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am slightly addicted to ebay, as well. If I am considering buying anything, I always look to see if it's on ebay first, LOL :)
  • Options
    RebeccaaaRebeccaaa member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I <3 Ebay!! When we go shopping i always think i can get certain things cheaper on Ebay, if the seller don't overcharge for shipping. Like those mr clean magic erasers i love them, but they're like $4 for 4 of them. So i looked on ebay and bought a case of 100 of generic ones that work just as good for $30!
  • Options
    michelle1433michelle1433 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually bought 2 wedding dresses off ebay from China. One was listed in an auction and for the 2nd dress - they made me a replica of a Mori Lee dress that I loved. I sent them a picture. I think I paid $225 total for the 2 dresses. When I got them they were pretty but the quality was cheap. They looked nothing like the dresses in the bridal shops. I would advise everyone not to buy a dress from China, that's just my opinion. On a positive note, I did resell them on ebay and ended up making $70 extra in the end. Good Luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards