Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Vendor Help Please

Hi Girls Just got engaged 3 weekd ago plan to get married sept net year but I have looked at so many vendors(like at least 30) and it always seems like i like them but I dont love them Anyone else going thru this??? Help Please Iam sooo stressed ooghhh and is it ok not  hae carving stations just pass around food at cocktail hour???

Re: Vendor Help Please

• Options
    You don't have to have a carving station. And passing hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour is the norm. If you want to have sit down meal or buffet, it's up to you/fiance, buffet might be a less expensive route though. Since you still have 12 months to go, you don't have to book every vendor already, take the time to search, research, ask plenty of questions, compare and then decide. What you like now might be different in 6 months, 10 months from now so keep that in mind when it comes to invitation, dress and centerpiece selections. Since next month is already Sept,  I suggest you take a look at the flowers that will be out so you can get an idea of the flowers for the season and idea of your bouquet for next Sept. The only vendors I think should be top priority right now is the venue and maybe photographer if the one you're interested in books quickly. The venues book sometimes a year in advance.  Good luck !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards