Ohio-Northeast

New name and Married Bio w/ Vendor Reviews

Hey ladies, it's le196303, I've changed my name for the Nest, I was very tired of the old name.  I just wanted to share my married bio, as I know there are a lot of new brides to be, and I used to love looking at these when I was planning! Full vendor reviews are included!  Link in sig, enjoy!
BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New name and Married Bio w/ Vendor Reviews

• edited December 2011
    Your pics are awesome!! Love love love flowers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aswoapaswoap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your reviews really are helping me! We're using Imagen as well and I loved your pictures when they posted them! Also, we are conisdering a limo bus from All Occasion!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! LOVE the peonies, so pretty!
  • yesican220yesican220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for putting the married bio together.  It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
  • Bright121Bright121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really LOVE your pics! Everything was beautiful! Congrats :)
  • mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics! We are also using TKO for our wedding. I hope they fix the mishap's that happened for you :( I have been to 2 weddings where they have played and were fantastic! Congrats!!!
  • lpolly12lpolly12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the bio! It looks amazing :)
  • bparinebparine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your pictures are beautiful!  i LOVE your bridesmaids bouquets, we are using Blooms too and Arne is doing my girls in the same color, with roses.
    B&D 09/06/09 image image
  • edited December 2011
    So gorgeous, i love it all! I'm thinking about wearing my hair half up as well, did you end up going with extensions? I think i'll have to with the length/volume my hair is at now.. yours looked great!
  • vmcelhanvmcelhan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome leigh!! everything looked gorgeous!
  • sarabasilsarabasil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi! i am so happy for you! beautiful wedding gown-reminds me of the one i bought. and i love your bouquets... peonies are gorgeous! i want them desperately.. but the florist I'm 99% sure about booking says they're way out of my budget... I'm getting married in Youngstown, on May 29, 2010. I know peonies are in season then. I'd like to see how Cleveland-area florists work with these flowers... If you don't mind, would you compare prices with me? P.M. me at [email protected] Thanks!!!
  • MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies, it was such an awesome day!MZ- I wouldn't worry about TKO.  As I said, and you can see from the photos, our party was awesome, which is the main goal.  I was the only one who knew anything went wrong!  Good luck! jjack-no, I did not have extensions, I just have a LOT of hair! And I cut very little off in the months leading up to the wedding, for that reason. Maybe if you just keep growing it you'd have enough?  Either way, I was very happy with my decision to wear my hair that way.  I LOVED it.
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards