Ohio-Northeast

B PICS ARE HERE!

http://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/ The password for boudoir posts is "Sexy". She only posted ones on her blog that did not show my face.....I am a teacher and don't need to be fired!! Also I wanted to you all to see them because I went with a photographer who is extremely well priced and does great work.......contact her if you like them!

Re: B PICS ARE HERE!

• edited December 2011
    Those look great!  Wasn't it so much fun?Side note - my niece is Avery (on your photogs blog as Avery's one year old shoot)Your fiance will love them!
  • edited December 2011
    Turned out good. He will love them!
  • edited December 2011
    What did your cost run on these? I am intersted in doing them for my fiance! :)
  • jlukcojlukco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was charged $100 I think she is 150 now but that is ulimted shots and she edits them too with all the shots on a cd for you to create a book....i am doing the book now and it will be about 30 dollars
  • edited December 2011
    thanks! that price is awesome. I was quoted $250 from a new lady and then 178 ofr a book on top of that . WOW this is a much better deal. Thank you!! !
  • ng44ng44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cannot open this for some reason??? I would definitely like to take a look...
  • jlukcojlukco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the website works for me.........try to open it again and then school down to "j's bshoot" and the password is Sexy......it"ll take you to the same page but it will reveal a few more pictures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards