Ohio-Northeast

Akron Rehearsal Dinners

can anyone recommend any good places for rehearsal dinners in the akron/canton area that is somewhat affordable??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Akron Rehearsal Dinners

• edited December 2011
    I am an Akron/Canton bride too. We have not booked our rehearsal dinner location but have been checking out some places in the Canton area. Places that we like so far are: Main Street Grill and La Pizzaria in North Canton. One way we are saving a little bit is to have our rehearsal on a Thursday night.
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours at Erie Station Grill in Tallmadge
  • edited December 2011
    A) I recently attended a reception at La Pizzeria in Canton and the food was amazing and HUGE portions... like 3x what I could eat and they gave us to-go boxes! I would highly recommend it :)B) We are having our Rehersal Dinner at Bravo! at Summit Mall.  They have a banquet menu with pricing on their website that was really helpful.  The room they have there is adorable and holds 48!Hope this helps, happy planning :)
  • heath04angelheath04angel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies those are some good ideas, i didnt even think of a place like bravo..i'm going to look into them!!
  • alithebull1alithebull1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bricco in downtown Akron.  They have a private room and great food.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Pappa Joe's in Cuyahoga Falls! Nice location and great food!
  • PrincessLexyPrincessLexy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my rehearsal dinner at Papa Joe's in Cuyahoga Falls and it was great! The food was wonderful, as usual :) I don't know much about the prices (ILs paid for it) but I'm pretty sure it was reasonable. The room was very nice and private. I definitely recommend it!
  • tkendletkendle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at the Bistro of Green in Uniontown.  They did a great job.  Food is great, prices were reasonable, and they encouraged us to make choices that saved us money.
  • edited December 2011
    I know this may sound weird but we're just gonna have a BBQ at my cousins house.  Make some cheeseburgers, hot dogs, drink....the usual.   We just wanted something very casual and laid back and all the restuarants seemed to be too much for us.  When you have 18 people in the bridal party everything becomes expensive and this was a great alternative for us!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    People rave about Parasson's in Stow. It's not one of my favorites, personally, but it's affordable and I believe they do have a party room. Bellacino's on the Stow/Kent border has a party room that seats up to 80.
  • jstripejstripe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal dinner at the Winking Lizard on Ghent Rd.  They reserved the patio for us.  It was really affordable and quite good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards