Ohio-Northeast

Stow reception locations

i'm looking for reception halls in the stow area...or a little north..does anyone have any sugestions?  a inside location is preferredThanks :-)

Re: Stow reception locations

• edited December 2011
    SYB Party Center  http://www.stowyouthbb.org/hall.htmThere are a few hotels in downtown Akron and Cuyahoga Falls, the most popular hotel being the Sheration in Cuyahoga Falls, which is right on the falls themselves.  http://www.sheratonakron.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    There is a country club in Hudson that a lot of people recommend, but I can't remember the name. I'm sure someone will chime in with it.
    BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Roses Run Country Club in Stow. Their room was nice and it overlooks the golf course. Silver Lake Country Club on Graham Road was also nice.
  • heath04angelheath04angel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was also going to say silver springs country club, i went to a reception there and it was very nice, it had an awesome bar area!
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Peninsula (10-15 min northwest of Stow), the CVNP has 2 facilities available for rent: November Lodge and Happy Days great hall.
  • edited December 2011
    There is Lake Forest Country Club in Hudson, very pretty.
  • Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Springlake Party Center in Lakemore Ohio it's not in Stow but not too far away, you can also get married at their gazebo
    Final Count 206 image
  • edited December 2011
    I dont recommend SYB party center in Stow. THey are very unprofessional about returning calls or emails. You dont want that stress of knowing if they are going to call you. Not good business practice. I was looking into this and since she never got back to my emails. I decided it was not a good place to pick personally. The Natatorium is nice in Cuyahoga Falls and it is not to far from Stow  
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the SYB Party Center.  I would not go with them.  We set up an appt. to check it out and when we got there nobody showed up.  We waited around forever and called and no one ever returned our calls.  They were very unprofessional. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards