Just Engaged and Proposals

Engaged 2/7/12

I am new on here and figured I would share my story..I have got a lof of great ideas from this site and all the girls are really awesome..

I am 24 years old and have been dating Scott for 3 years.. We had plans on 2/7 to go to a local pizza restaurant (we had our first date here) to celebrate 3 years...we go back every year to celebrate our first date...this year, we didnt go there. He told me we were going to the cheesecake factory in Boston instead...we didn't go there either...we walked into the prudential and ended up at The Top of The Hub...I was completely suprised and really had no idea....Scott and I got engaged here and the night was nothing but amazing..we had talked about rings and he knew what i liked....I was in love with Neil Lane from Kay's.....I have a great guy and a beautiful ring..I honestly could not be happier..

I have an identical twin sister and she was engaged last June and now we are planning everything together. She will be married next June and I will be married next August..Life is amazing when you have the right person next to you..It is so awesome that my sister and I can plan everything together, it means the world to me....does life get better than this? haha

Re: Engaged 2/7/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards