Ohio-Northeast

I'm married!!!

Hey everyone!  I'm back!  Everything went pretty well, we had a few glitches (RAIN and CHAOS), but we worked through them.  I can't believe how much I love married life!  My husband makes a better husband than a boyfriend, so I am really enjoying everything!!  I can't wait to post reviews, however, I am waiting to wrap up some business with a few of them and don't want to post anything about them until it's over.  Also, school just started back so I have been very busy.  I only had ONE day to set up my classroom.  Luckily I work with some great people who really helped me out.  Look for some reviews in the next week or so.I have a few pro pic's in my bio, more to come soon!Hope everyone is doing well!

Re: I'm married!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! you looked gorgeous~ i LOVE the picture where he was starting to tear up :*) i always say i hope my man does that~

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • dalandreadalandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful!! Even with the rain, it looked like it was absolutely magical. Can't wait to read reviews!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lpolly12lpolly12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked amazing! Looks like a beautiful wedding. can't wait to hear the reviews!
  • lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful!!!!! :) Cant wait to hear the reviews!
  • devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Jenny! I totally stalked Focus on You & Lizz and you looked GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love love loved those BM dresses.   CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!
  • KKleeseKKleese member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful even with all the rain, I loved how the bridesmaids had green umbrellas to match the dresses!  So cute!  Great pictures!
    Krissy and Craig
    Mr. & Mrs. as of May 23, 2009
    Parents to Baby Jack as of March 4, 2010
    and Bobbi Claire June 7, 2012
  • MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So pretty, and I love those BM dresses! We had some rain, too!  It's good luck!
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I caught the photos on Lizz Pruitt's site! You looked amazing! Congrats!
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! You looked beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KayH23KayH23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenny! I also saw your photos on Liz Pruitt's site, but didn't know that was you! Congrats, your wedding looked absolutely gorgeous!! :)
  • soontobemrs2soontobemrs2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all!  The reviews should be interesting!!  FYI  some of the vendors were Elizabeth Pruitt Photography, Becker's Bakery, Focus On You Video, Hilton Garden Inn Downtown, Cultural Gardens, Limobusters, Whiteaisle.com, Charming Chairs and More to name a few!  Oh, and all of my photos are available as of this morning!!!!!  I'll post that in a few! ;)  Best of luck to the remaining 2009 brides! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards