Ohio-Northeast
Options

Picture Locations

Suggestions on indoor picture locations.  Ceremony is in Ohio City and the reception is in Medina.  We've contacted the Arcade, Rockefeller Greenhouse, the Courthouse, and Playhouse Square (can't book until 30 days before).  Any help is greatly appreciated!!! TIA!

Re: Picture Locations

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Halle Building lobby in downtown. $50 to rent and the lobby is a gorgeous mix of black & pinkish marble w/ fountain.Brooker Insurance Building in Strongsville. $75 to rent and you have access to the indoor lobby w/ traditional winding staircase as well as mantle/fireplace, plus the outside is nicely landscaped w/ fountain in front & deck in back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    blk81blk81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you asked your wedding photographer? I've seen his website and it looks like he's been photographing the Cleveland area for awhile. If you like his style, then you should trust his photo location ideas. He'll know the most preferable locations given your wedding party size and the type of photography you're looking for (urban, glamorous, traditional, etc). I'd check with him for suggestions. He'll know best.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I don't have any suggestions but I went to Ursuline with you fiance (I recognize him from your pic) and just wanted to say congrats!!
  • Options
    gavinma17gavinma17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! We did contact our photographer.  He mainly shoots outside, so didn't have any suggestions off the top of his head.  However, we do trust him to take wonderful pictures regardless.  NurseMS:  Congrats to you too!  FI looks over my shoulder sometimes on here and every now and then goes "Hey, I know her."  Hope your planning is going well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards