Just Engaged and Proposals

hey

Hello,

I just got engaged 4 days ago, and the proposal is very much "us". =)

I was on Facebook and my FI just started talking to me asking if I wanted to change my status now. I gave him a weird look and then went back to talking to the people who were instant messaging me. He then asked if he should give me the ring now or later. I asked "what?" because honestly, I was surprised... I didn't expect him to ask like this or as soon as he did. He then without saying got up and went to his room (he was visiting for the weekend) to bring out the ring and he put it on my finger without asking the classic line "will you marry me?". I gave him a look and sarcastically said "I guess I HAVE to marry you know, huh?" and his response was a simple "yup".

I know that it's not everybody's dream proposal, but it was fitting to his personality. I laughed because of knowing how people would react to such a story... (it is pretty weird and unusual). but I really love that it is different (at least in my friend circle) and he and I have previously been talking about getting engaged and married for months until his proposal so the question just wasn't as important. =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: hey

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards