Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Newly engaged <3

Hello everyone! I just wanted to come in and introduce myself. My fiance and I were engaged three weeks ago and I am so happy! Here is our story...

Ryan and I decided one weekend to go to the lake for the first time of the summer. We spent almost every weekend there last summer and decided it was our little piece of Heaven. It wasn't the nicest day out when we got there, overcast skies and a chance of rain, but it was warm and even better since no one else was there.

I was starving hungry since Ryan wouldn't stop on the way to let me get something to eat, but I found out why as soon as he came back from the car. I was standing by the water with our baby daughter, and he had me come over to the pic nic table where he had a pic nic basket waiting. I was so excited because I had been wanting one for a long time. There was also a cooler from which he pulled out a bottle of Lambic, my favorite beer.

Ryan asked me if I wnated to look into the basket to see what he had packed for lunch, and when I opened it there was a large cream box straped into the lid with the silverware. I opened the box and inside was a black ring box. I pulled it out and said in a very excited voice "are you serious?!" He then came around, took the box from me, got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him.

Of course I said yes and I hugged him for what felt like forever. All of a sudden we heard a "splash!" and looked over to see our nine month old had grabbed for my drink and spilled it! Silly baby wanted to be included in the love. We are so happy and so excited for our big day!
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards