Ohio-Northeast
Options

Gary Coz

Soooo....in the entertainment book there's a coupon for 50% off his photography.  He's located by us and it would be so much cheaper with the coupon....I guess I'm just worried about how his pictures are.  We have an appointment for next Thursday but I thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone has heard of him (good or bad)....THANKS!

Re: Gary Coz

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My brother and sister used him at their weddings about 4 and 6 years ago. I would say overall he did a good job. But his style is mainly posed shots, not photojournalistic style (unless he has updated his style over the last couple years). So I would say that it depends on what style of photo you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked my sister last night if she would choose Gary for her wedding again. She said that if she had to choose again she would not go with Gary.  She said compared to other wedding photos from her friends weddings at the time of ther wedding she was not impressed with him and looking back they should have paid a little more to get better quality photos. She said they should have paid more attention to the photographer because photos are forever. So she regrets going with Gary. I just wanted to give you her input (her wedding was about 4 years ago). 
  • Options
    sds239sds239 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,A co-worker of mine had Gary do the pictures for her wedding last year and she loved them. I did not see her pictures but from what I know of her she is one of those people who has to have things just right (kinda picky, not that that's a bad thing).Because of her recommendation, and after meeting with him and viewing his work, I had booked him to do my wedding (Oct 24, 2009). I liked that we will receive all the pics on a CD and that we can make as many copies as we want. Whenever I had a question, he was quick to respond. I will let you know how it goes!
  • Options
    lauradahlelauradahle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just met with him and was wondering the same thing. Has anyone else had any experiences?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards