Just Engaged and Proposals

DO YOU HATE THE WAY HE PROPOSED?

Are you embarrassed to tell people how your fiancé popped the question? Are friends and family shocked when you tell them how he asked for your hand? Do you ever fantasize about your dream proposal? Want to get to the bottom of what he was thinking?

If you think you’ve had the worse proposal in history, a new daytime show wants to hear from you! PLEASE SEND YOUR STORY AND THE INFORMATION BELOW TO: DAYTIME5@DEEPDISH.TV.

NAME

PHONE NUMBER

EMAIL ADDRESS

THREE CURRENT PHOTOS

Re: DO YOU HATE THE WAY HE PROPOSED?

• This positng is in violation of the knot's TOS.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_do-you-hate-the-way-he-proposed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:80c59aaa-7160-4da1-988c-3c55bd8ce759Post:7fe65f44-a297-4d92-8082-58e0390c7767">Re: DO YOU HATE THE WAY HE PROPOSED?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You all are so on top of things!  <strong>However, it's much easier for me to ban them if their post is still there</strong>.  Reporting them only gets the post removed, not the poster, so then I have to contact Knot Lili and have her do the banning.
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

Did not know that.  I always thought the report button alerted the mod.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards