Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

I'm Engaged?!?!

I can't believe it!!

Hi everyone! I'm Erin and I'm 19 (young.. I know) and I just got engaged to my very best friend Tim who is 20. We've known each other for our whole lives and have been best friends for 12 years. We've been together now for 4 years. We both go to college full time so we won't be getting married for a while. 

We're both pretty traditional and come from very traditional, old fashioned families. That being said, Tim asked my dad for my hand a few weeks ago. Last weekend we went on a long ride and he took me down to the beach. We just walked around and suddenly he stopped and grabbed me. He just looked at me and said "Do you know what I was thinking? How I can't picture my life without you in it. When I picture the mother of my children I picture you.When I picture my life after graduation, I picture you. When I picture the person who I am going to spend forever with, I picture you." And then he got down on one knee and I started bawling my eyes out and the rest is a complete blur.  I think I've been floating on a cloud ever since.  

I'm excited to get to know you all and read your stories! 
ERIN & TIM Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards