Just Engaged and Proposals

What Music are my 2013 Brides coming down the Aisle to?

The Music me and my FI chose is a Song that he said describes me as the person I have been since the day we met.
"" Sobeautiful"" by: Musiq Soulchild

Re: What Music are my 2013 Brides coming down the Aisle to?

• i want to walk down the rascal flatts instrumental of god bless this broken road <3
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_what-music-are-my-2013-brides-coming-down-the-aisle-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:820699a6-aab5-4f17-91ea-9dcc97474d2aPost:2898b6cc-2bf4-443e-9e78-dcbe3f289bdf">Re: What Music are my 2013 Brides coming down the Aisle to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i want to walk down the rascal flatts instrumental of god bless this broken road <3
    Posted by keyshkeyshx04x[/QUOTE]

That sounds beautiful! Congrats to you both!
  • I plan to walk down to here comes the sun by the Beatles.
  • I have no idea, but I've been keeping songs in mind.  I like "Mama's Song" by Carrie Underwood, but don't know if it's walking down the aisle-appropriate.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_what-music-are-my-2013-brides-coming-down-the-aisle-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:820699a6-aab5-4f17-91ea-9dcc97474d2aPost:4c8520c1-6dc2-4ab4-ac0a-03d6cd27a8d0">Re: What Music are my 2013 Brides coming down the Aisle to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I plan to walk down to here comes the sun by the Beatles.
    Posted by SB1512[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I used! :)</div>
  • I wanted to walk down to the first movement of The Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra, but the church where we're getting married has a fabulous organ, so I'll be speaking with the organist about music choices. We'll probably end up with something by Bach.

• The Piano Guy's version of A Thousand Years.

All their stuff is amazing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_what-music-are-my-2013-brides-coming-down-the-aisle-to?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:820699a6-aab5-4f17-91ea-9dcc97474d2aPost:4c8520c1-6dc2-4ab4-ac0a-03d6cd27a8d0">Re: What Music are my 2013 Brides coming down the Aisle to?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I plan to walk down to here comes the sun by the Beatles.
    Posted by SB1512[/QUOTE]

<div>My bridesmaids walked to this. </div>
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'll be walking down to Bach's Cello Suite No 1 - Prelude :]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yuR8efotI
  • I'm walking down the aisle to the "Beauty and the Beast Theme Song." It was the first song that automatically came to mind when I thought about walking to my FI. I'm not even a huge Disney fan, I just love that song and have wonderful memories of watching the movie when I was little.
  • I walked down to the instrumental version of I won't give up by Jason Mraz
  • "Marry Me" from Train

Anniversary
  • The theme from Up the movie, guitar version :)
    Marrying my best friend, 20 years old, marathon running,working 30 hours a week and getting a BA in psychology. Sounds like life!
  • Our whole wedding party, including my fiance and I, are walking down the aisle to Ode to Joy (I have a love of classical music and neither of us likes the traditional processional music). The recessional will be set to the theme song from the Avengers (because we're becoming a "team" and the Avengers are all about being a team, and we just really like the theme music).
    Anniversary
  • I'm not sure for the walk but I'm throwing The Used in there somewhere. :) haha probably sounds pretty weird but it is one of our (Fi and my) favorite band.
  • Will try to use Pachebels canon.
    RoxyandJc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards