Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

he's just perfect!

Last May 28th I was scheduled to move out of my apartment,the day before that I fell and got hurt leading to it being nearly impossible to tackle three flights of steps to move out. My older brother had a guy working for him at the time and my dad offered to pay him to come help get my furniture out. I thought he was the goofiest person I had ever met and the thought of dating him hadn't even crossed my mind. I was dating someone else at the time,needless to say,things with that guy fell apart..

We began dating shortly after we met and I realized about two weeks into it that there was something different about him. With him being a fulltime mechanic his tools tend to be pretty expensive. He bought a $3,000 toolbox back in January of this year and I joked constantly that that kind of money could have bought a ring and part of a honeymoon. He always joked back that maybe in 3 to 4 years we would be getting married.

My birthday was back in August and he said that for my present he was taking me for a weekend away to Charleston SC-one of my favorite places! That evening when we got there he wanted to go to the battery to see the new gazebo they had built at White Point Gardens. We got there and he would walk around it but wouldn't let me walk on it...strange,but I didn't really think anything of it at the time.

The next day we spent most of the afternoon on the beach,came in and got ready to head out for dinner. As soon as we got in the car he said he wanted to go back to the gazebo again,by this point I couldn't figure out what the deal was with this place and why he wanted to go back if he wouldn't even let me walk on it! When we got there he walked up to a couple and asked if they would mind taking a couple pictures of us. After two pictures he turned me to face him and said,"you know how much I love you and that I would do anything in the world for you. I want to have you forever.The last thing I want to do is wait 3 to 4 years to marry you. we met on may 28th,I am asking you to marry me on august 28th,and I want you to be my wife on may 28th" After crying for about 10 minutes I finally said yes! bless his heart he was on his knee for quite a while waiting on an answer!

Re: he's just perfect!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards