Hi! I just got engaged on 10/22 and we began planning. Here's my questions - we started looking at dates in August 2012 (about 9 months from now) but we've tossed the idea around to wait for the following June (about 20 months from now). Don't know if it's better to do it in 9 months, or practical for that matter without being stressed and rushed, or to wait and do it in June 2013. Any thoughts?? I'm a teacher so it has to be Summer. I'm so confused because I can reason both. Help!!