Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

My Cape May Proposal;)

It all started last summer when Sergio and I went on vacation with my family to Wildwood, N.J for 10 days. It was our first vacation together and we had so much fun. We went to the boardwalk and played arcade games, took home some fudge and salt water taffy and went to the beach everyday for hours. Some of the best nights were when we stayed in, watched a movie rented from Blockbuster and ate the treats that we bought on the boardwalk.

Most of all we loved going to Cape May which was just a town over.  The beauty of that place is unbelieveable because of all stunning Victorian houses and quaint shops.  One night during the vacation we went to a restaurant called Harborview, a semi-expensive restaurant with amazing seafood. There was a small dock that pushed out over the water and seemed like a perfect spot to stand to take in the view of the sunset. As we looked out onto the water we both mentioned that this would be a perfect spot to get engaged one day.

This year we returned to Cape May for our own little vacation which was more romantic than I could have imagined. The second day of our vacation, we went back to the restaurant where we had our special moment so that we could feel what we felt once again. We watched the sun get lower and lower until it was at the perfect spot in the sky (the same spot it was in the sky last year). The sun was setting so perfectly and we were on the same spot on the dock looking out to the water again; it was perfect. I started taking pictures when Sergio then asked me to put down my camera for a sec, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

I was so surprised and shocked, I couldn't stop smiling. After about a whole minute of "OMGs", I finally said Yes! We hugged for the longest time and it was beautiful. I can't believe he thought of that place to propose to me; it  couldn't have been more special. I love him so much.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards