Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Awesome engagement story!

We went to Station Square in Pittsburgh (which is where we met for
the first time).  We wandered around enjoying the sites and visiting the place where we met for the first time, where he first put his arm around me and then to the place where we had our first kiss.  It is right on the river overlooking the Pittsburgh skyline but still a fairly quiet and private place.  He started talking about how incredible our time together has been, how we shared our first kiss there and then got down on one knee and proposed!
Right after that, we went to Melting Pot for dinner where he had reserved a private booth in the back and had champagne and flowers with our meal.  It was a fantastic meal and it was fun showing off my new ring to all the servers. 
After dinner, we went to his car where he surprisd me with a Walker shirt (his last name is Walker and there is a player on the Pittsburgh Pirates whose name is Walker).  We took the shuttle boat over to the game and had front tow tickets in the club level.  The Pirates won the game and there was an amazing fireworks display afterwards. 
He put so much thought and attention to detail into the day it was incredible!
The one funny point to the day was that he was wearing shorts and it was over 90 degrees that day.  When he knealt down to propose it was on blacktop and he actually slightly burned his knee.  It was red the rest of the night.  Whoops.  :)
There was even a surprise engagement party the next day!
I loved it and it is certainly something I will remember forever.

This pic is from moments after he proposed:

Re: Awesome engagement story!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards