Ohio-Northeast
Options

Etsy hair pieces

Hi ladies,I think I just want a very simple ivory flower piece for my hair.  I was just wondering if anyone has purchases one of these from Etsy and if you were happy with it - the no return policy makes me kinda nervous!  I like the ones that advertise that there pieces look like real flowers, but I wanted to check to see if anyone has had any experience with them?TIA!

Re: Etsy hair pieces

• Options
    gavinma17gavinma17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought two headbands from etsy for my wedding.  I didn't want the tiara or sparkly headpiece.  I bought two headbands to choose from and both combined were WAY less than what a bridal headpiece from a store would be.  I would just look around and find a few that you like and then contact the seller with any questions.
  • Options
    raeg13raeg13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought a floral hairpiece from a seller named butterflyenchantress and I loved her work. All of her pieces are gorgeous and mine looked exactly like the picture. Let me know if you'd like to see any pics! HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a fasinator from Bat Cakes Couture (satanica).  She has a whole section of wedding hair peices, from simple flowers to 40's style hat with veils.  My peice was custom because I wanted peacock feather with a gold and pearl center.  She was very quick to respond, agreed to my price and time line, and got the peice to me fast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards