Just Engaged and Proposals

Newly Engaged!

Hi All! My boyfriend of 3+ years proposed over the weekend and we are ecstatic! I have a fiancé! J We are really looking forward to this new chapter in our lives with a large, family and friends-filled wedding ideally next September 2013.

My fiancé and I met our senior year of college, and could not stand to be apart ever since. We have talked about marriage for quite some time, and he always said he would ask when I least expected it. Well, after a girls’ night out this past Friday night, he woke me up early the next day with coffee and breakfast, but was also acting a little funny. The next day my family was having some family photos taken, and, while lounging on the couch with some messy hair, sweats on, and last night’s makeup on my face, he called me into his room to ask if he liked the shirt he was planning to wear for the photos. Of course, I pushed back and told him that he could come out of his bedroom and show me himself, but he also pushed back, and I walked into his room to find him down on one knee J

Side note—during my girls’ night out, he took my parents out for dinner to ask for my hand. He is definitely a keeper J
We have been celebrating all weekend, and cannot wait to start the new chapter of our lives!

Re: Newly Engaged!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards