Ohio-Northeast
Options

non-denominational churches

Does anyone know of any non-denominational churches in the area that are nice?  We are from Brunswick and would like something not to far away. We found one in Middleburg Hts. that we like, however, I would like to check out some other places as well. I would prefer not further than 20 min or so away from Brunswick.  Any help would be great!!!Thanks so much ladies!

Re: non-denominational churches

• Options
    LoopysevenLoopyseven member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Grand Pacific Wedding Chapel in Olmsted Falls.  One of my friends had their wedding and reception there, and another just had their ceremony there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding on Saturday at Church at Stony Hill.  http://www.churchatstonyhill.com/wedding.htmlIt was a cute church and I liked the pastor a lot.  HTH
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Oak Bible Church in Middleburg Hts. Middleburg Hts. Community Church. Church in the Woods in Parma.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yesican220yesican220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Church at Stony Hill.  The pastor is very outgoing.   You also have the choice of bringing in your own officiant.
  • Options
    rclark28rclark28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI: I heard many "warnings" about Old Oak. Also, Church in the Woods won't marry non members. I just went through this process last month and had a difficult time finding one without "stipulations". I ended up going with North Olmsted United Methodist. I'm non demoninational, he is Catholic-they are very open and accommodating and very laid back!
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to know about Church in the Woods. They must have changed their policy. 'Warnings' about Old Oak? All I know is that they have a specific way of putting a ceremony together to make it simple for the bride and groom. I've not dealt with them directly though.We were married at Pleasant Hills United Methodist in Middleburg Hts. My husband is nonprac. UM and I'm nonprac. Catholich. Neither of us are/were members. Maybe try contacting them, too? (Here, I thought they married us because of DH's kinda UM connection, but maybe not -- based on the pp's post.) Hey, it's worth a phone call, eh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards