Ohio-Northeast
Options

Looking for a Photographer...

Yes, I am looking for a photographer for our wedding in September 2010. In the Akron-Cuyahoga Falls-Kent-Stow areas (or near there)...as well as affordable, we are on a tight budget!Please post if you know of any! Thanks!

Re: Looking for a Photographer...

• Options
    aswoapaswoap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married 9/4/2010 and we are using Imagen. Our second choice was Liz Hass.
  • Options
    imkaleigh63imkaleigh63 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is located in Kent and is very affordable. www.accsvp.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is out of Massillon and has several affordable packages... Visible Images Photography. www.visible-images.com
  • Options
    shannamarietshannamariet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Ken Love Photography. He had the best prices out of the photographers we were considering and his work is amazing! www.kenlovephotography.com
  • Options
    lgardnerlgardner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Inlux.....they are in Canton and were very affordable.  Definitely worth checking out.
  • Options
    mandybabe1109mandybabe1109 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We hired Elizabeth Pruitt (Elizabeth Pruitt Photography). She photographed my girlfriend's wedding and after seeing her album I completely fell in love with her work. She is also reasonably priced (we spent around $3400 and that included our parent albums). Her website is www.elizabethpruittphoto.com/blog or www.elizabethpruittphoto.com.
  • Options
    jlukcojlukco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using imagen for our october tenth wedding they are GREAT!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out riverfrontphotography.com. His prices are alll online. They don't have any time limits, location limits or picture limits. I used them for my 2008 wedding and they did an amazing job...I love my pics!
  • Options
    JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle Brown of Michelle Brown photography. She's in Norwalk but doing my Akron/Canton wedding. Her prices are listed on her website and are very reasonable!: http://www.michellebrownphotographyohio.com Good luck!
  • Options
    blk81blk81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Elizabeth Pruitt Photography. She is 'go with the flow' and very easy to work with. http://www.elizabethpruittphoto.com/blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using A Studio in Canton. They are our friends and I have been impressed with all of their work. They are alot of fun and are always looking to do original things at an affordable price. Their website: www.astudionow.comGood luck!
  • Options
    mocklerjamocklerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Finest Moments for our wedding next weekend.  They have been great to work with.  Had our epics with them.  They have their pricing listed on their website.  It was the best deal we found for all day coverage with 2 photographers with the groups we looked into.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Inlux as well.  Imagen bailed on our meeting with them so I'm not a fan.  I also met with Andrew Jordan (in Hudson) and Mark Davidson both of which are very talented photographers. (and they showed up to our meeting!)
  • Options
    lauriel2009lauriel2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    T1 Photo is in Perry, but I think he has gone as far as Toledo to shoot a wedding, and his prices are great and photography is awesome!www.t1photo.com
  • Options
    klockercklockerc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Leah Stafford for our August 2009 wedding. We got our proofs a week ago and they are beautiful!! I hope to have some time to post some on my bio soon but if you are interested in taking a look sooner just let me know. She just updated her website as well. She was very easy and relaxing to work with. My DH hates getting pictures taken and he even enjoyed it all. She is based out of the Akron Canton area.
  • Options
    juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used and were VERY happy with Liz Haas. www.lizhaas.com
  • Options
    brmcgintybrmcginty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paramount Photo in Uniontown, OH--I have seen their stuff and it's great. Two photogs all day and their prices are very good! http://www.paramountphoto.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're looking for a photographer too and so far the ones that I like are Drobny (in firestone park), Gary Coz (who has a 50% off coupon in the entertainment book) or Carmen Studios, which offers $150 off a package if you're booking for September (on Mill St. in downtown Akron).  They are the cheapest I've found and offer the best packages.Good Luck!
  • Options
    Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I secone T1photo he has been great so far and his prices are very reasonable.  I'm using him for my Akron/Canton wedding next July
    Final Count 206 image
  • Options
    dalandreadalandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Maria Sharron. She is incredibly reasonable, the cheapest I could find, and she is very good. If you tell her that Andrea from LA sent you, she will give you a free engagement or bridal portrait session. Check out her website:www.mariasharron.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please check out www.livigniphotography.com they were so fantastic I actually cried when I saw our album!  if you would like to see our pics on their website - post your email and I will gladly send you the password. :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards