Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Stories

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share my story, and hear yours, because I have not really gotten the chance. I moved far away and started dating my fiance around 6 months ago. We have known each other for a couple of years and while I have a couple of friends I have not really been able to tell my family. I mean some of them know, my parents and syblings but that's it and I just wanted to share with people who do not even have to read about it if they do not want to.

I met Charlie when I moved to Lexington, Ky. He's an organic farmer and a composer and he's in a band. I met him while I was working and doing yoga. He came in one day and the other girl that worked there with me and I thought he was so cute and I accidently ran into him one day while at the farmers market. He was selling some of the stuff from his farm and he convinced me to buy a share of the farm. Then he'd show up at my home one a week for the next two years. We started dating around 6 months ago and a month ago he asked me to marry him while we were at this bar. No one heard but it was so casual. I was sitting there and he brought me another beer and just said, "I think we should get married. I mean I've thought about it for a while, and yeah we should just get married." We have yet to get a ring but I am not really worried about it. Anyway I hope to hear your stories because I am sure they are way more romantic than mine.

Love
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards