I am pretty sure my boyfriend is going to propose soon. He has already told me that he wants me to pick out the ring when he does. Plus my mother has offered us a diamond that was my grandmother's to use in the ring. So I know I won't have a ring right away. Is it bad to wait to tell my family until I have the ring? Is it bad to wait to tell everyone until I have the ring? I know that they will probably ask me about it before the ring is ready and I am afraid of hurting feelings if I wait to tell them. Part of why I want to wait is that I have thought of a really cute way to tell them.