Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Wedding Planner is now on the other side...IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Hola!!!!

Im a on site wedding planner for a Resort since 2010 that was where I met my now FI. As wedding planner I always talk about WED but I never thougt I will feel this way being now a Bride.

I feel so happy and excited but also I cant still believe is happening to me.

We start talking on FB on August 2010 even when we worked together, he was too shy and also thinking that we were colleague so probably it wasn´t appropiate. We date on september 3rd and move together like since December 2010. Everything was so easy, was like we belong to each other, and everyday was getting better and better. Of course we have our ups and down, but is like when you feel is the right one. Its like you are living with your now best friend. I know ladies you will understand me.

He is Italian and im Dominican, I dont know how but we are just perfect for each other.

I wasnt expecting his proposal on Christmas Eve, because he is not the type of guy that will do something for you on a special (comercial day), like a Holiday, he is more the type of guy that does it when you are not expecting and oh boy he did it!!!

On December 24th, 2012 when all the celebration was done and we get back to home, he proposed to me in the most imperfectly perfect way, and of course i said yes!!

Now I feel so overwhelmed because I need to think on my wedding in addition of all the weddings I have scheduled for this year!!! How crazy is that?? 

Two days ago we asked another wedding planner, friend of mine and that used to work with me, to be my WP, because I cant and I dont want to coordinate mine. This time, is my turn to be a crazy bride hahahaaha.

Wish me luck and Im at your disposal in case you are having a destination wedding and need assistance.

GOOD LUCK , wish you a happy planning and please, wedding planner advice: ENJOY EVERYMINUTE of your engangement and wedding day, because the big day goes by way too fast!!!!

Sincerely,

Stephany

Re: Wedding Planner is now on the other side...IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards