Just Engaged and Proposals

A Rockefeller Proposal

My fiance and I started dating as juniors in high school..and made it through a long distance relationship through college (him being in upstate NY and me in SC) all without a single issue..

fast forward to December 22,2010 we now live in Charleston SC but all of our family is still in Long Island. We were up on the island for Christmas and our first day there.. (after a long day of traveling..and christmas shopping) Bruce had plans to go into Rockefeller Center to see the tree and later meet his mom and family friends for dinner. Although we had lived in NY our entire lives we had never been to the tree as a couple so it was something I had always wanted to do. But after a busy day I was exhausted and a little cranky, but had no choice since we were meeting people there and made plans. We took the train in after it got dark and walked to the tree. Bruce found a police officer and asked him to take our picture he took one, then he asked if he could please take another.. on the second he got down and proposed! i was so surpised ... as soon as I said yes and he stood up and we kissed.. the entire Rockefeller Center cheered for us!

(p.s) we werent really meeting his mom there.. he figured id be cranky and try to back out so he needed to come up with something to keep my from backing out of going !! boy am i glad he did!

this is the picture the police officer took right as he asked me to marry him.. it came out perfect!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A Rockefeller Proposal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards