Ohio-Northeast
Options

officiant reviews??

I have emailed a few wedding officiants and I am still waiting for responses from them.. Just wondering if anyone has had / will be having them officiate their weddings and what your thoughts are...Ginny - Your Wedding TodayRev. Susanna - A Wedding to CherishRev. Jonathon Miller - Unity WeddingTIA!!
Anniversary

Re: officiant reviews??

• Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding that Rev Jon Miller did and I think he did a nice job – polished, professional, pleasant conversation for the few minutes I spoke with him.
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with the ones you mention, but if you'd like another to add to your list to check out, Nora with Uniting Hearts always gets great reviews. I've me her in person and she's very nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is kind of random, but I know Ginny from a non-wedding context.  She and her husband used to own the service station I always took my car to for oil changes and repairs (it's now the site of a Walgreen's).  She's really nice and looooves being a wedding officiant, but I have never attended one of her ceremonies.  From talking with her in the past, it seems like she does everything from last minute ceremonies at someone's home (people calling her in the morning and having the ceremony later that evening) to full-blown ceremonies at places like the Botanical Gardens.  You may be better off talking with her on the phone since I don't picture her as much of an e-mailer.  HTH
  • Options
    jstripejstripe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not related to your list, but we hired (and loved!) Michael Mangus of the Summit Spiritual Center.  Michael is a wonderful human being and a rock star officiant.  You might want to talk with him, too!Michael Mangusmmangus@neo.rr.com330-923-6637 home330-524-4285 cell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards