Ohio-Northeast
Options

updos in strongsville

I am looking for somewhere to get my hair done in Strongsville (plus 4 BM's) - we are getting married at Mapleside which is in Brunswick so I guess something there is okay too.. I wanted to book with my hair stylist in Rocky River but just can't justify the $60 they would charge me for the trial run plus the $60 to do it the day of.. Looking for something a little more reasonably priced!TIA!
Anniversary

Re: updos in strongsville

• Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my SIL upcoming wedding, she searched and priced out most salons in Strongsville and all were comparible $50-60...we booked at Illusions unlimited for $49 plus 10% off for over 3 ladies getting their hair done. There have been positive reviews of the salon so thats where we ended up! HTH!
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emily at Illusion Unlimited in Strongsville did my wedding day updo, as well as an updo for me for a wedding I was in a year later. She's also done numerous haircuts for me. Can you tell I really like her work? LOL. They'd also charge the same fee ($49) for a trial ahead of time (same price for an updo on the big day) because both times you walk out of there with a complete updo. I think that's how most places price it, unless they charge more for a 'package', in which case, the price of the trial is built in. As the pp mentioned, if 3+ of your group gets services done there, you all get a 10% discount. Illusion Unlimited is located in the plaza where Rite Aid is, south of Rt. 82.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my hair done at LaDonna's in Strongsville (right on the Berea, Olmsted Falls, Strongsville border).  They charged like $30-35 per person and did not charge for my trial.  I had 6 girls get their hair done the day of the wedding, that includes me.  We started at 8:30 and they actually finished us early at like 9:45-10:00.  I was happy with their work and it might be worth it for you to look into.  Good luck!!http://ladonnashair.com/  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards