Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

So Excited!!!!!!!

So my name is crystal my fiancé proposed to me on our 3rd year anniversary sept. 19 2012!!

So I had just started taking some classes & we found out I was going to class on our anniversary so we kind of got sad that we weren't going to have the whole day to celebrate.. So we woke up early to celebrate but his tooth was hurting real bad so instead we got stuck at the dentist office and when we got out we only had an hour before I had to leave to class so we were on our way to go eat, when his sister calls him to see if he can pick up her daughter so of course we can't be mean lol so we picked her up from school. So there goes are time to celebrate... So he drops me of at class and I got out at 9:30pm he picked me up we went home and when I opened the door he had this beautiful candle light dinner with flowers all set up!! I was so surprised he is not a romantic type of guy! So I thought that was it but once dessert came which was my favorite chocolate covered strawberries :) he put one on a plate and gave it to me and before I picked it up to eat it. He started telling me how much he changed & how in love he was with me & how he couldn't imagine me out of his life ect ect then I picked up the strawberry and before I took a bite I saw the ring!!!! :) I couldn't believe it!!

Re: So Excited!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards