Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

An amazing fiance!

I have lurked on here for a long time off and on, but I now have a story of my own to share :-)

It started last Wednesday evening, when my boyfriend was coming down to my place to visit for the evening.  When I went out to help him carry his things into my apartment, he said, "I didn't bring anything."  I asked if he wasn't staying, kind of bummed.  But he said, "I'm picking you up."  I asked where we were going, and he told me we were flying out tomorrow (Thursday).  I said, "Do I have off work?"  He said yes, he had already cleared that with my boss.  So I packed and off we went.  We flew out Thursday to Miami (from cold MN!)

I kept teasing him before we left to not forget the ring and to make sure it was in his carry-on, but I didn't really know if this was it or not, as he likes to keep things a surprise.  Thursday, we stayed in Miami and Friday, we drove down to Key West.  Neither of us had been there, and it was a beautiful drive!  We got to Fort Zachary Taylor around 4 p.m. and toured the fort.  Then we went to the beach area to watch the sunset.  Just before sunset, we were taking photos on this very pretty tree.  He then started saying that there was only one thing missing on this trip.  He reached in his pocket and pulled out the ring.  He said, "You made me the man I am today.  I can't imagine my life without you.  I can't wait to spend my life with you.  Will you marry me?"  Of course, I said YES!!  I was listening to what he said, but had to say to myself, wait for the question, wait for the question before I blurted out yes!  Haha! 

He is an amazing man, and I cannot wait to start our life together.  What an amazing journey it will be.
Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.

Re: An amazing fiance!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards