Ohio-Northeast

New wedding date. New colors?

Ok so we are working things out. our wedding date was April 30, 2010. And the colors were aqua and raspberry. Now we have changed the date to Nov 27, 2010. Do we change our colors to more fall like or can we keep the same colors just mau=ybe a deeper shade.

Re: New wedding date. New colors?

• edited December 2011
    i would keep the same colors... its what YOU want... it doesnt mean you have to watch the season... the only thing to sometimes think about, is since its not summer..... also depending on how formal the wedding is-- are you going to have short or long brideamiad dreses.

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say keep the same colors if that's waht you want! my colors are black and white for my may wedding, and many people have told me that black isn't a spring colr, but who cares. Its all about what you and fiance like and what you want for your wedding day.
  • edited December 2011
    I think a deep aqua and rasberry would be a beautiful fall color pallatte - keep it!
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keep the same colors - they don't have to 'match the season'!  I had a dark blue and silver wedding and I got married in August.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards