Just Engaged and Proposals

So happy!!

Ladies, My wonderful boyfriend proposed on 2/18 and I said yes!!! So excited! The ring is a gorgeous family heirloom from 1923! Its the most beautiful ring I've ever seen :) he got down on one knee aboard the east river ferry ( we live in brooklyn) Now I have so many questions Abt wedding planning,, don't even know where to start... Anyway , very excited and looking forward to be part of the club :) Ps: mazel tov to all of you future brides :)
- The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 

Re: So happy!!

• Congrats!!!!
    !... My boyfriend of 6 yrs proposed on 2/18 also!!!!
  • Congratulations! Welcome to the boards! There's lots of advice to be found here on TK.
  • Congrats and welcome!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • awww so sweet! Congrats!
  • Congrats and welcome! I have a vintage ring too so I'd love to see yours!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_so-happy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:e1e467bc-bd82-4626-abf3-a8df94a4f63fPost:06d49714-9be5-43b4-97b7-eb9fd03b2fd6">So happy!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ladies, My wonderful boyfriend proposed on 2/18 and I said yes!!! So excited! The ring is a gorgeous family heirloom from 1923! Its the most beautiful ring I've ever seen :) he got down on one knee aboard the east river ferry ( we live in brooklyn) Now I have so many questions Abt wedding planning,, <strong>don't even know where to start.</strong>.. Anyway , very excited and looking forward to be part of the club :) Ps: mazel tov to all of you future brides :)
    Posted by Janka718[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Start by just enjoying your engagement!</div>
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_so-happy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:e1e467bc-bd82-4626-abf3-a8df94a4f63fPost:06d49714-9be5-43b4-97b7-eb9fd03b2fd6">So happy!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ladies, My wonderful boyfriend proposed on 2/18 and I said yes!!! So excited! The ring is a gorgeous family heirloom from 1923! Its the most beautiful ring I've ever seen :) he got down on one knee aboard the east river ferry ( we live in brooklyn) Now I have so many questions Abt wedding planning,, <strong>don't even know where to start.</strong>.. Anyway , very excited and looking forward to be part of the club :) Ps: mazel tov to all of you future brides :)
    Posted by Janka718[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Start by just enjoying your engagement!</div>
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • thank you ladies :) congrats to you all as well, especially jacksondevin1!
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards