Ohio-Northeast

Post-wedding cleaning...Items for sale

Now that the wedding is over...it's time to clean out the spare bedroom I would love to avoid shipping the larger (basket items) 1) 16 silver table stands (short with round base) perfect for table cards or head table place cards $5 plus s/h (used once) 2) 1 Marquis by Waterford bride and groom cake topper $22 plus s/h (New) 3) 1 Medium light pink tank with "bride" in rhinestones $9 plus s/h (worn once) 4) 1 Medium VS "Sexy Little Bride" hoodie in rhinestones $38 plus s/h (worn once) 5) New table cards 1-40 in gold numbers $5 plus s/h 6) 1 basket with base covered in white satin, pink handle and a pink daisy on each side. Used at shower to hold cards $10 plus s/h 7) 1 Large white wicker basket with white ribbon around handles and pink flowers on each side (ribbon or flowers could be removed) I used this to hold programs at the church $15 plus s/h 8) Tan wicker basked with pink and white ribbon along top contains 68 bubbles with single or double dove on top and light pink or bright pink ribbon around bubble container. $20 plus s/h 9) 1 Medium VS white tank top "Just Married" in rhinestones $12 (worn once) Please e-mail me at tmwedding2008@yahoo.com for pictures or more information. Please include zip code if you need a shipping estimate. Items are located in a eastern Cleveland suburb. --Tina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards