Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

I need help with my wedding band

I recently got engaged and my fiancé gave me a beautiful big emerald cut engagement ring. The question is what kind of wedding band will go with it? Usually the band goes right next to the ring but in this case I cannot get it close due to the size. What are my options??

Re: I need help with my wedding band

• Options
    The two options I suggest are
    1. Go to the jewelers from where he bought the ring. If anyone has options for bands that best fit your setting, it's going to be that place. You may not find something perfectly fitting, but you can get pretty darn close. 

2. Consider wearing your band or your e-ring on the opposite hand after the wedding. 

I wear my e-ring on a different hand than my wedding band because I love the look of my e-ring by itself and it's German tradition. 
  • Options
    I got a curved wedding band to accomodate the shape/size of my e-ring.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_i-need-help-with-my-wedding-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:ebd3627d-6203-47d3-afcb-6c21e92ee794Post:e36c922c-4640-46e1-b663-020bc2c18882">Re: I need help with my wedding band</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a curved wedding band to accomodate the shape/size of my e-ring.
    Posted by MrsKathyC[/QUOTE]

Ditto

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Curved or wear on the other hand
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards