Ohio-Northeast
Options

jewelry suggestions for bridesmaids

I want to get my bridesmaids earrings for the wedding as well as a part of their gift. I was looking to spend around 15/20 per pair, 35 tops. Any suggestions? I'd like them to be decent quality so that they can wear them again. thanks!

Re: jewelry suggestions for bridesmaids

• Options
    heath04angelheath04angel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i found some decently priced jewelry on the knot wedding shop...they are simple but cheap and look to be pretty nice...i am also looking for jewelry for my BMs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out etsy.com!!! There is an option called "alchemy" or custom orders. You submit what you're looking for, and how much you want to pay, and sellers/crafters submit bids to you. Then you decide if anything fits what you want or not. I did this for mine, and got items for about $5-$10 less than in the etsy shops, and some really neat custom items. Sellers were willing to customize so many things.
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my girls sterling silver/CZ jewelry (earrings & necklace) on sale at the local JC Penney's at 50% off (so, I paid $30 per girl). Two of my bridesmaids (out of 3) were allergic to the nickel in cheap jewelry, so that's why I went the sterling route instead of costume jewelry. Plus, they're dressy, yet not so over-the-top that they couldn't wear them again. I've seen all 3 girls wear the jewelry to other events since then. It made me feel great to know they liked 'em that much.
  • Options
    gavinma17gavinma17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my girls earrings and necklaces from NY&Company.  They were buy one get one half off.  They are really cute and definitely wearable after the wedding.
  • Options
    anglndsguse44anglndsguse44 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second etsy.com! I had 9 BM's and got all of their necklaces from someone on that website. They were gorgeous and still wear them!!I actually made my BM's earrings. I had never done it before, but I couldn't find an earring that I wanted - the matching earring to the necklace was too big. There is a store on Rt. 306 in Chagrin called Bead-Q. I got all of the materials to make 9 pairs of earrings for $28! The girls liked them and although I thought it would be too time consuming to make, I actually found it to be very therapeutic :)
  • Options
    mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Davids Bridal has earring and necklace sets for $20.00 and up. I plan on getting my 8 girls their jewelry from DB and I may even get myself a set b/c they are so nice. I'm more af a rhinestone girl and plan on getting them something along that line! GL!!
  • Options
    golf*bridegolf*bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another vote for etsy.  You can either browse through the wedding category or search for specific colors, etc.  Great items there!  There's quite a few cleveland artists too. 
  • Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ebay or Etsy.
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found nice boxed sets at penny's and Kohls and Macy's
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board