Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

The perfect Friday!

On Friday I met my now FI at his apartment because we already had plans to spend the day together. So he took us out to my favorite Italian restaurant and then afterwards we went to the Botanic gardens. He told me earlier that morning that we were going there just to look at all the stuff they had in bloom because it was such a pretty day out (especially for Texas! The high was like in the 70’s) and I had never been there before and I had wanted to go. So we get there and walk around first at the Japanese Garden until we made a full circle and he wanted to go and sit inside the gazebo that is on the pond. So we’re sitting and we talk and all the sudden he pulls out a ring and asks me to marry him! And I was speechless. I dropped my jaw and I remember saying “are you serious?” and he teased me that I was going to just take the ring and run so I jumped up and teasingly told him bye but I came back and I don’t even remember what all I said since I was probably babbling- I just remember him asking is this a yes? Cause I hadn’t said yes and I said yes of course and we kissed and it was just perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better Friday the 13th since it will be one I’ll never forget  :]

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The perfect Friday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards