Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

IT'S OFFICIAL NOW!!! :)

I don't know if you remember me, but a while ago I made a post saying I was looking for things, but I wasn't officially engaged... I JUST GOT ENGAGED! :) So happy! I'm Brazilian, and my fiance is American, but he proposed to me in Portuguese (on his own way, with the accent and a few words out of order, but the CUTEST thing EVER. :)). He actually skyped with my dad a few days before that asking my dad for his blessings in Portuguese. He had to write down and try to read it to my dad (because my dad doens't speak English and my fiance doens't speak Portuguese). I saw the letter he wrote after the proposal, it was super cute. My dad said he cried like a baby! :) I'M SO SO HAPPY!! Here's te video of the proposal if you are interested in seeing it. I am a nanny in the US, and I changed families in May this year, even moved to a different state. SO the little boy and the family that shows in the video with us, is the last host family I had, and I LOVE THEM! They are really like family to me! And I know those little boys for a long time (the little one since he was in mommy's belly and the big one since he was 14 months).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S_ILFsN5fk

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards