Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Our Photobooth Engagement!!!

I am still glowing over our engagement. It's been a little over two years since we met and on New Years Eve he took me to dinner to the restaurant where we had our first date. Everything was going well, and we were enjoying the amazing food and music. They happened to have a photographer and photobooth set up for New Years and would print the pictures out instantly so you could take them home as a keepsake.  We snapped two pictures and I was headed over to pick them up when he told the photographer he wanted to take one more shot. We started to pose for another picture and right before she snapped the shot he got down on one knee and proposed! I was thrilled because most people don't have pictures of the exact moment they got engaged, unfortunately all I could hear of his proposal was, "Alicia, I love you, life, will you marry me?" because everyone in the building was cheering for us.

He told me on the way home he talked to my dad about it two weeks before (my dad is such a huge part of my life) and when I had been hasseling him about where all his money was going, it turns out it was for my ring. I can't stop staring at how sparkly and beautiful it is! We finally decided to have our wedding in September of 2014 so we have plenty of time to save and plan for our big day. I am still glowing and couldn't be happier, good luck to all the other newly engaged couples out there!!!

Re: Our Photobooth Engagement!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards