Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Best Vacation Ever

I have been dating my fiancee for going on 2 1/2yrs now. I am now offically engaged a month (jan 14th) we planned our disney vacation since august. I love disney. I am like a little kid when the commerical comes on the tv I point and yell "disney" yeah i'm that crazy. So we planned a trip to disneyworld since he has never been and i talk about is the different places there. Well then all my friends started to pop up with engagements and wedding pictures and i started to feel left out.
He kept telling me, "get engagement out of your mind, were not getting married, i'm not ready" so i dropped it i didnt want to push him. So finally we left to go on our vacation after finals were over from college this was a much needed trip. we get to the hotel check in and we were off to mickeys christmas party.
well he wanted to take pictures around the park on disneys photo pass. so i spotted one right away in front of the christmas tree with the castle in the backdrop lit up. he said perfect.
i was in my own little world. it started to "snow" on main street, little did i see him talk to the photographer to tell her what he was about to do. and the family that was behind us the mother was so excited she took my finacee's phone and he showed her how to work it and caught it on camera.
we started to take pictures after two pictures he started to talk me and i was so confused wondering why he was talking and thats when he got on bended knee and popped the box open, my mouth dropped i was in such shock. people stopped on main street to watch this and after i said yes they cheered and clapped. I will never forget what he did. it made my heart skip a beat, he truly is my prince charming. I'll post  the youtube link and photos shortly Laughing from that day on the vacation i was floating on air i had to make sure it was real.

Re: Best Vacation Ever

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards