Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

rough diamond e-ring

what do y'all think of rough diamond e-rings? something like the one below.
i think they are absolutely gorgeous rings. and i love how unique they are. i think the flaws in them are amazing. but i don't want a ring i'm going to wear forever look cheap and/or fake.
i work at a large multibillion dollar firm, and first impression in everything. i don't want people to think it's just a cheap ring, especially since rough diamond rings are still very expensive rings! 
please let me know your opinion! i would love any input!

Re: rough diamond e-ring

• Options
    SlothGoalsSlothGoals member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_rough-diamond-e-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:fe4b7431-2454-41ee-a497-851d86210155Post:a74c8238-0036-42e4-900b-0a01ccaffa08">rough diamond e-ring</a>:
    [QUOTE]what do y'all think of rough diamond e-rings? something like the one below. i think they are absolutely gorgeous rings. and i love how unique they are. i think the flaws in them are amazing. but i don't want a ring i'm going to wear forever look cheap and/or fake. i work at a large multibillion dollar firm, and first impression in everything. i don't want people to think it's just a cheap ring, especially since rough diamond rings are still very expensive rings!  please let me know your opinion! i would love any input!
    Posted by trulycheery09@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I was on board until you wrote you work for a large multi-billion dollar firm. Only two posts and they're the exact same? I smell a vendor.</div><div>
    </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    Shame less self promotion!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards