Students
Options

registration vent

So I go to a small Christian college that for some reason does everything by paper instead of online. We had a welcome chapel this morning at 9 then after that we had to go to all the different offices: Registrar, Financial Aid, Student Services, Student Accounts, ID Photos. After we went and did what we had to do for it, they gave us a stamp on our paper. We had to get all the stamps in order to get our class pass so we could go to class tomorrow. We were supposed to have all of this done prior to today. I already had the registrar & financial aid stuff done. I had taken my ID photo last week, but didn't have a stamp. I had also sent in the forms for Student Accounts via email, but didn't have a stamp for that either. I got everything else done then stood in line for 4 hours waiting to talk to the people in Student Accounts....it was ridiculous! I can't believe how long it took. They should really have a better system for doing this. I feel like I wasted my whole day.

If you read all of that, does your school do something similar? Or is it updated and simple?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards