Students
Options

College- A vent.

I am so ready for school to be over.
 It stresses me out so ridiculously bad. 
I hate it I hate it I hate it.
6 straight years of school is such a drag.
I just want to get a job and get on with my life!!!

Re: College- A vent.

• Options
    I feel you! I was actually coming on here to vent about how burned out I am ALREADY and we've only been in classes for three weeks.

All I can think (all that is keeping me from sleeping in) is that there is an end in sight, and it is in about 4 months.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel your pain. I just finished my undergrad in 3.5 years in December, and I'm going back in May for two more years. And I keep asking myselfy why?! I just want to get married, get a job, and start a family already. But I have to remind myself its better for my future.
  • Options
    I know, I'm so burnt out already... lol! I'm done for good in december.
  • Options
    ..I don't start class again for another week and I'm already not looking forward to it. You've run through for this long. You can definately plow ahead. c:
  • Options
    ugh! totally agree.
    3 weeks in to this semester and I am done. I will do 7yrs straight through, which its actaully quicker than normal.  16months to go!

Sad part is, including spring break I get 3 weeks vacation in the next 16 months!

we can DO IT!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    I am so looking forward to spring break- second week in March! I can't wait for the little break!
    I'm officially done in August, but will walk in May. I think it will be more of an 'I'm home free' feeling after walking! I've only got until the first week of April/last week of March until my internship is DONE and I can't wait- I think I will have so much extra time on my hands that I won't know what to do :)
  • Options
    I only started school today... so maybe I don't need to complain quite yet... BUT I have this semester plus two more years to go. I feel your pain!!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    I feel your pain too. I graduate in May after 7 years of school. Then I still have to take the bar exam in July. Ugh I just want to be done!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options
    I have 17 more months left... and only 2 weeks next christmas (no spring break, no summer...) and then 3 years of residency... it hurts to think about
  • Options
    edited January 2010

SteveandKris - what residency? Internal medicine?? Best of luck!!!

3rd year (I'm guessing that's what you're in) does suck for its lack of breaks (well so does 2nd yr for the same reason + Step 1) ...but it does get better, 4th year is every bit as good as they say it is!!! Are you Military too? I seem to remember you posting there once...
  • Options
    I graduate in May, and then 4 years of residency, and then possibly 3 years of fellowship.  It never ends!  I just keep trying to remember all of the good things that will happen once it's all done.
  • Options
    I totally agree.  I'm going to have gone through 5 years of undergrad by next year and I must be insane because I plan to go for 8 years more to get my Ph.D.  And I have just been DYING to get this all over with.  Ugh.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_college-vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:0fc95d38-f010-477c-835a-dc9e3f97f8d8Post:abdba6cf-a0d1-4b27-883b-adb12c0214c7">Re: College- A vent.</a>:
    [QUOTE]SteveandKris - what residency? Internal medicine?? Best of luck!!! 3rd year (I'm guessing that's what you're in) does suck for its lack of breaks (well so does 2nd yr for the same reason + Step 1) ...but it does get better, 4th year is every bit as good as they say it is!!! Are you Military too? I seem to remember you posting there once...
    Posted by TriSaratops10[/QUOTE]

Emergency (sorry, it took me so long to respond here) - I tried to PM you.

I also started a Medical Students thread since I noticed a few others talking about residency (and even fellowships!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards