Students

So... I really should be studying... but...

I thought I'd come on here and do some knotting. I'm waiting a little bit to really start wedding planning since my sister is getting married in Oct. but I keep thinking about my speech, then my test, and then my wedding! Eek!Alright, I'm going to go study now. I need to get out of school!
~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

Re: So... I really should be studying... but...

• Hey Lady! Yea, I hear you.  It is tough to plan a wedding while in school.  I'm in law school, have a full time job, and just got engaged 1 month ago.  I have booked my reception and church already for next August 2010.  I highly suggest that if you plan on getting married in the summer months (maybe because you don't have school then), start looking at reception halls soon.  Summer months are popular for students and teachers getting married.  Good luck!  And as you know, school is the most important thing right now, as your wedding plans will work itself out no matter what.  Start planning early. 
  • I'm going to get married in Oct. regardless of me being in school. We'll just take our honeymoon during my winterbreak. He doesn't care if we do that, heck, it'll be nice to get away from the cold! :) I need to get started though on finding a reception venue. Full swing into things once my sister's wedding is over on Oct 17!
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• WOW, you have a lot going on!  Maybe your sister can help you plan your wedding? I mean, tips, advice and other stuff?  Good luck studying
  • You could also use some of the things your sister did...especially vendors if they were good!The last 2 weeks I have done my homework for the week the weekend before and it reduces my stress so much! Of course that doesn't help me not procrastinate til Sunday night but it still gets done and it's one less thing I have to worry about fitting in between all the dance and scene rehearsals and chiropractor visits and labs!And I am SO there on the need to get out of school! Or at least get ONE degree done!
  • I too am recently engaged and have found thinking about the wedding much more fun than studying. I figure that keeping the wedding in mind helps keep my life more balanced. Of course, I can only continue to keep saying that until all of a sudden an assignment is due the next day and I have to stay up late getting it done! Some people have said that it's next to impossible to get everything done necessary for planning a wedding while in school, but I'm glad to hear that other girls are doing it too! My fiance has been super-supportive in the whole process, which has been a huge help to me. He even suggested the site where we will have the wedding ceremony and the reception and found our engagement photographer. For me, having a very involved fiance and helpful bridesmaids have made my life so much easier! And I've been able to enjoy the whole experience! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards